2010-01-18

Electrical Energy


-->
Electrical energy is derived from electrical potential energy or energy that has been changed from electrical potential energy. 

In order for Electrical energy to be materialized a circuit is needed. The function of the circuit is to deliver the combination of electric current and electric potential, which is the driving force of electrical potential energy. After the electrical potential energy has been converted to another type of energy it stops behaving as electrical potential energy. Therefore, it can be said that electrical energy is actually a potential energy before it is being changed to other type of energy or energies.

1. Electrical energy is very important because this form of energy can be converted easily into other forms of energy, such as heat, light, mechanical and electromagnetic energy.


2. The energy carried by electrical charges can be transformed to other form of energy by using different electrical appliances. The table shows the transformation of energy for a few household appliances.


Appliances
Energy transformed
Rice cooker
Electrical to heat
Radio
Electrical to sound
Light
Electrical to heat and light
Washing machine
Electrical to mechanical

3. Electrical energy can be defined as the energy carried by electrical charges which can be transformed to other forms of energy by using of an electrical device or appliances.

7 comments:

Sadia Rehman said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Anonymous said...

best blog i m speechless to say some thing

Ann Maria said...

I am glad to read this post, it's an interesting one. I am always searching for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here, I hope you will be adding more in the future. Thanks. Energy Management Software

provides professional homework here said...

The blog does not seem to be educational, but I enjoy reading every single article you publish. Fresh and appealing.

Aithusa World said...

Please add the components and types if any.

Mrjack said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not the good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well. Visit us if you want to buy ac online.

QELECTRONICS.PK said...

I am glad to read this post, it's an interesting one. I am always searching for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here, I hope you will be adding more in the future. Thanks. We deal in all Consumer Electronics Pls visit Us. For Inverter AC's Prices Click Here